The Reflective Supervision process is an important foundation of the MLN culture. The focus should always be on building a supportive relationship between YOU and each member of your team.
The Reflective Supervision process comprises several components:
- The Individualized Learning Plan (ILP) is the driving document in the Reflective Supervision process.
- Goals: Creating goals with the focus on how you will grow as a professional—this is not focused on the learners or your staff.
- Check-Ins: Regularly scheduled and uninterrupted time to discuss progress and challenges and receive support.
- Evidence: Documentation of growth toward each goal.
- Showcase of Learning: An opportunity for all team members to present their portfolio at the end of the year.