We are experts in assisting schools and programs to discover their path to success!
Since 2010, Maker Learning Network has successfully partnered with preschools, TK-12 charter schools, private schools, and alternative educational programs nationwide. As consultants and service providers, we bring to each project a diverse team of highly qualified professionals with decades of experience in all service areas of education development, management, marketing, and operations.
From a great idea to a vibrant, thriving school, every step along the way.
- Leadership Support, District Authorizer & Community Relations
- Financial Planning & Management
- Mission Building & Strategic Planning
- Board Development, Training & Support
- Board Meeting Management
- Educational Services: Curriculum Resources, Curriculum Development
- Professional Development, Instructional Support
- Staffing & Human Resources
- Admissions, Enrollment & Retention
- Special Education Support
- Branding, Outreach & Communications
- Facilities Planning, Design & Financing Sourcing
- Information Technology Management
We offer our clients a wide range of services and tailor our service agreements based on their unique needs. We take an “as needed” service-based approach where, as our clients’ schools and programs grow, we grow to meet their new needs or challenges.